Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sesame Seed Chicken Review

This chicken was scrumptious! It was my intention to serve it with mashed potatoes but Anna was NOT happy this evening when I was making dinner so the mashed taters didn't happen. It would have been DELICIOUS with potatoes. But, it was still tasty. The recipe for White Chicken Gravy was good - but I don't seem to be capable of making thick gravy . Eric says I just need to keep adding flour until it is thick - but why doesn't it say that in the recipe? Why doesn't the actual recipe ever work? Is it just me?

Both girls gobbled their chicken up - I even had to cut more for Anna (!) so it was definitely a hit!

I think this would be 5 out of 5 stars with thick gravy and homemade mashed potatoes. :-)

PS
Just a little side note: I always buy the chicken tenderloins at Costco and I think they are so much better than breasts. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment