Monday, March 8, 2010

Pan Fried Tilapia

So I've mentioned on here before how much I dislike fish. Tilapia is pretty much the only fish I have found that is tolerable - and even then sometimes it is still too fishy for me. Anyway, I found the BEST recipe today. I'm not sure if it was just an exceptionally good batch of fish I got, or if it was just the recipe that made it so good, but either way - YUM! And, as an added bonus - it took about 10 minutes to make! Just the way I like it!!!

Click here for the recipe.

I made rice (with chicken broth instead of plain water) and served the fish over rice with a side of green beans. Delicious!

Side Note: I told Haylie it was chicken because I knew she would wrinkle her nose and not touch it if she knew it was fish. So she ate it all - and she said she liked it. Then I told her it was fish and she goes "eeeew!!" So we had a little chat about how she needs to try things before deciding whether or not she likes it (a la Green Eggs and Ham). We'll see what happens next time I tell her we're having fish! Anna also ate hers all gone without batting an eye. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment