Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baked Tilapia Review

I think I mentioned in my other post that I am not a fan of fish. Eric loves it so for the last year or so I have tried to incorporate a little fish into our diet. By incorporate, I mean that we have had it about 3, maybe 4 times in the last couple years. I just don't like it. So tilapia, as I mentioned before, is a very mild fish. It is not nearly as "fishy" as some of the others.

So I thought the parmesan-sour cream sauce was really good. It helped mask the taste of the fish for me, so it wasn't terrible. Eric, on the other hand, thought it masked the fish taste too much! He prefers to just have a hunk of fish with a little bit of seasoning and call it good.

Haylie took one bite and, very politely, said "I don't really like that". And I really can't blame her! So I didn't make her eat it. Anna had a couple bites and did OK with it. She's just at that age where she is easily distracted and doesn't eat much as it is.

I'm not sure how to rate this one. I guess I'll say 3 out of 5 stars. I thought the sauce was good, but I just don't like fish, so I can't really rate it fairly. Eric didn't care for the sauce because he wanted to taste more of the fish...???

I guess you'll have to be your own judge on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment