Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kings Ranch Chicken Casserole Review

I made the Kings Ranch Chicken Casserole tonight and it was delicious! Haylie didn't want to try it at first because that's just how she is, but when I finally got her to try it, she ate her whole serving - minus the green peppers.

The only change I made to the recipe was instead of using canned tomatoes with green chiles, I used fresh cherry tomatoes from my garden and a 4 oz can of green chiles. Probably didn't make too much difference.
Ok - so if there's one thing I'm really not good at (don't care about), it is presentation. So, I took a picture of my meal - and it doesn't look pretty, but you get the idea. Oh, and I remembered to take the picture after I had already started to dig in - so that makes it even less pretty. But here it is:

I give this meal 5 stars out of 5 stars. Very yummy and easy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment