Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chicken and Three-Cheese French Bread Pizza

This recipe is great on its own but can also be a great companion to other light meals such as soup, etc.  I just made this with my Cream of Carrot and Tomato Soup and it was perfect.  I could eat soup for dinner every night, but Eric likes to have something a little more so this was just right.

Chicken and Three-Cheese French Bread Pizza

It's quick and easy - and yummy!  I rarely add the red pepper or green onions, but it is good either way.  The recipe says "sliced french bread" - I'm not sure if that is clear...buy a big loaf of french bread (I get the Italian loaf in the bakery at Winco) and cut it in half lengthwise so you have two large slices of bread.  When you are done baking, you can slice it into serving sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment