Monday, September 7, 2009

Menus 9/7 - 9/11

Keeping it pretty simple this week - seems to be a lot going on!

Monday, 9/7: LABOR DAY BBQ!
Remember that tri-tip I got last week? We're barbecuing it tonight with corn on the cob and potato salad. YUM.

Tuesday, 9/8: Chicken Enchiladas
I'm most likely going to use some generic red enchilada sauce - just roll up some chicken and cheese in a tortilla, smother it with sauce, and bake.

Wednesday, 9/9: Hot Dogs
Yup - going all out...I have enrichment this night and I am in charge of the food - so Eric and the girls are on their own!

Thursday, 9/10: Taco Salad
I am going to the Madera fair to see my favorite country singer, Gary Allan~so once again we're keeping it simple. Lettuce, ground beef, corn, black beans, tomatoes, cheese, tortilla chips, and your favorite dressing.

Friday, 9/11: Pork Tenderloin
I made this one a couple months ago - it was delicious - time to do it again!

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=257454

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment